Webinar: Open and transparent - forest data setting the course for green future under the Paris Agreement
This international technical webinar is part of the series organized by the FAO eLearning Academy, Agreenium (l'Institut agronomique, vétérinaire et forestier de France) and UN-ESCAP (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific).
The objectives of this session are:
- Discuss the importance of the enhanced transparency framework under article 13 of the Paris Agreement and the contribution of forests
- Introduce the Capacity Building Initiative for Transparency, to support the Paris Agreement implementation
- Present the CBIT-Forest global project and launch the three brand new e-learning modules of the e-learning course "Forests and transparency under the Paris Agreement"
- Ms Lisa Hanle (UNFCCC)
- Ms Milena Gonzalez Vasquez (GEF)
- Mr Pascal Martinez (GEF)
- Ms Rocío Cóndor-Golec (FAO)
The event will be moderated by Mr Khalil Walji (FAO) and Ms Cristina Petracchi (FAO).
See more information about the webinar here.
Highly interested in participation of the webinar
I am a member of the Armenia’s CBIT project implementing organization, and would highly appreciate the opportunity of participating in the event.
I am Armenian Focal Point of CBIT project. And highly interested in the event!